Saturday 25 June 2011

Happy Birthday to me

I've been crazy busy lately so this is why this post is quite late...

So it was my birthday a while ago (actually almost a month ago now), but I thought I would share with you the day!

The day first started off with my besties and I going out for some morning tea (followed by some great deals and tv filming...)
Then, the boyfriend took me on a surprise birthday afternoon (I am so lucky!). We took a drive that eventually led us up to a monestary, which is somewhere we have been wanting to go for a while! However, on our way there we randomly turned into a sub-division and found a really cool lookout they had made!


We then headed to the monestary and marvelled in its beauty!


Gorgeous, hey? We had heard from some friends that there is a trail on the property that leads to this amazing view, so we decided to explore and find it! It was such a beautiful walk through the meadow/forest, and the lookout at the end was incredible!


These are some other pictures from the day that Kyle had captured..


We then went onto having a lovely dinner at The Keg (where our first date happened), a girly movie that I had been wanting to see, and a walk at the lake! What a perfect birthday it was!


xoxo Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment