Tuesday 17 May 2011

I hope it was free...

So the other week I went for a drive in the country side with the BF and I suddenly spotted a chair just sitting on the side of the road. Since I recently have found a few DIY/decorating blogs that I am slightly obsessed in love with, I instantly thought that I could do something with this chair! So we turned around and went to make sure that it was free for the taking. We figured that no one would put such an amazing piece of furniture out on the road for someone to just drive by, look at and NOT take, so it had now made its way into the back seat of our car. Ready to see this beauty? 



Can you see why I instantly fell in love? I know some of you may be thinking that it is the ugliest thing ever. However, I think it has so much potential! Some new fabric and a little TLC to the wooden legs and I will have myself one good looking chair. Now the hard part is to find the perfect fabric. I am highly indescicive concerning some things (what to eat for dinner, what kind of duvet cover I want, what movie to watch, you get the picture), and I don't think this will be any easier! I have also never recovered a chair before so it should be interesting. Here's to new adventures!


Other than buying fabric in a store, does anyone have any online websites for some good yet cheap fabric?

No comments:

Post a Comment