Tuesday 24 May 2011

It makes Sense

Does anyone else love Home Sense as much as I do? I just remembered a "funny" story abut Home Sense that involves my mom and I. It was the first time that we had both ever gone to the Home Sense/Winners combination store. So we walked into Winners and looked all around the store, walking through all the different departments. We then decided we wanted to go to Home Sense, so we walked outside the doors and walked straight into the Home Sense doors. We then got so confused as we walked around - they both had the same items. I mean, who does that? The stores are RIGHT next to each other! It took us only a short amount of time as we looked to our left and saw the Winners part on the far side of the store. The two stores were combined into one. Uh, duh. We had walked outside and back inside to look at Home Sense, yet we had already been to that part of the store. Yes, I know, we are just soooo smart. Let the laughing begin.

But back to the point of this post...

I went to Home Sense the other day and as I was looking around I found these amazingly beautiful plates and bowls. I have fallen in love with them.

 

Look at that pattern! So gorgeous. I could eat off these things any day!

----

xoxo Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I love that story so funny! :) Those dishes are also super cute, I'm thinking we need a Homesense date soon!

    ReplyDelete